- Kneel on the floor.
- Hold the Perch behind you with the straight side of the legs facing forwards.
- Place the Perch under your upper thighs, just below your sitting bones.
- Sit as if you’re going to sit back on your heels.
- Relax as The Perch aligns to your centre of gravity.
- Notice your immediate improved posture.
- Enjoy comfortably perching.
As The Perch finds your centre of gravity, you may find the seat slides back a bit – at first this may feel strange but rest assured, it’s just the perch adjusting itself.
If need be, move The Perch forwards or backwards under your sitting bones, or try shuffling your knees until you find the most comfortable position to suit your body.
Once you’ve aligned yourself on The Perch, you will find your natural body weight aligning your core and pelvis right through to the floor. This stability takes the pressure off your knees and supports your body to sit comfortably.